Saturday, May 14, 2016

Some reminders (!)

Our objective is to make sure that anyone/everyone who is interested in python is able to "program" using python - simple or complex.

A reminder - I do not want to stand and "lecture" - but "do" - and "enable" you do do

I anticipate that there will be many who have never written a program - and many/few who are experts at programming (may even be python!)

I do not consider myself a "programmer" - but an "engineer who has taken to python to help solve problems" (and along the way, picked up some python)

Next week - (unless I hear otherwise) - let us examine reading data files (I have placed some examples) - using "loops" and "if then else" type constructs ...

I am serious when I say "programming is fun" - so bring your questions, doubts - "how to do X" or "how to do Y" and such ...!

If anyone is curious - I expect to get something out of this - a better understanding of some core elements in python and learn through solving problems you all can bring to the table - I may not be able to solve any/all problems on the fly - but I am sure I (and we) can by persisting (!)



No comments:

Post a Comment